Victoria Pearmain's Landscapes

Victoria Pearmain of Rossville, Georgia, does the most amazing landscapes. Many of the works are oil on gessoed watercolor paper, and are of scenes in North Georgia and Chattanooga, as well as New England. She has lived in Rossville since 1991. Pearmain has a BFA in painting from Massachusetts College of Art. She has also studied at the DeCorva Museum School in Lincoln, Massachusetts. She is represented by Gallery 1401 in Chattanooga.

I had seen and enjoyed the artist's work at several shows in Georgia and Tennessee. Recently, when I did a Google search, I saw a vast array of images, mostly landscapes, that just made me fall in love with her work all over again. I decided to give her a "shout-out."

Here are some links:

Google Image Search of Victoria Pearmain, artist...

Victoria Pearmain at Gallery 1401, Chattanooga, Tennessee






Comments

Popular Posts