Sidetracked

...they really had me going here, I was about to order the DVD ~ till I found out it didn't exist. Just a tongue-in-cheek reference in an article about how Hollywood has ignored "real" communism:
Hollywood's Missing Movies: http://reason.com/archives/2000/06/01/hollywoods-missing-movies

Went upstairs and took a new look at the painting I had practically scrapped. Not a total loss, I guess. Not as bad as I'd thought, and still has possibilities as an underpainting. But I'm not prepared yet to take it on. I'll let it sit for awhile.

Accidentally posted this in Trailer Trash Haiku (another blog). That would've been odd ~ glad I noticed the error in time. If one of my nine lowly followers is up at this ungodly hour, and was actually reading the blog, they'll have one of those "Twilight Zone" episodes, wondering from whence the post came and where the *** it went...

Comments

Popular Posts