Beautiful, Dreamy Illustrations of Emily W. Martin

I was playing on Pinterest ~ wasting time, you might say ~ and decided to Google search images for "constellations and old illustrations." I found the most wonderful artist/illustrator, and not ancient at all. Her name is Emily W. Martin. Her blog is The Black Apple. The images are whimsical, lovely, dreamy... I just love them.

The link that I found, through search, is an internal page: The Black Apple: illustrations of sea creatures . My reaction at seeing the first image was "ah-h-h-h," but each subsequent image was more beautiful than the last. She appears to be a children's book illustrator; if not, she should be.

Links to blog and website of Emily W. Martin, artist/illustrator.

The Black Apple (blog)

http://www.emilywinfieldmartin.com

Comments

Popular Posts