Albert Einstein: Illustration and Layout

Einstein illustration
Detail of Einstein illustration by dkp
This is a detail from my Einstein illustration. This is from my portfolio (1998), and was for a book by A. Williams. Below is a copy of the layout for his book. Each illustration was to be a feature for the first page of a chapter. Williams' book was a collection of I.Q. and psychology tests. The Einstein illustration was for a chapter entitled, "How Clever Are You?" There exists another version of the illustration. The design is the same, but the finishing work is slightly different, the line a little finer. That one may actually have been the final one, I'm not sure. I don't have a copy of it available at the moment. These illustrations may not have made it into the final publication (due to the cost of printing).










Page layout showing Einstein illustration

Comments

Popular Posts